We are presently looking for a Channel Executive who wants to evolve in a high-performance culture and is passionate about sales and business relationship management. The job incumbent will be responsible for the development and achievement of sales in our trade and distribution channels.
Main Duties but not limited to:
- Organise and participate in monthly Sales & Marketing strategy meeting and communicate marketing deals and or upon request;
- Follow up of trade activations agreed with the Brand Team;
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on TPR, listings and short expiry;
- Develop, communicate, and execute channel plans, incorporating “quick wins” as well as medium and long terms goals;
- Lead informational sessions to sales staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies;
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives;
- Prepare business reports and dashboard that provide insight into key data points for Management such as ROI report, cumulative sales report, monthly sales report;
- Work with the marketing team to develop channel marketing plans, providing feedback and evaluating success of such plans.
- Trains sales resources within channel and attends client meetings with them where possible.
- Assist the Manager in the successful deployment of NPDs and ensure that listing and numerical distribution are as per targets
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields; Sales, Marketing, Business Management.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the FMCG sector
- Autonomous and result driven with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability in both English & French strong presentation and public skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office package.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and negotiate consensus effectively.
- Ability to drive change and execute.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with Senior managers and other influential stakeholders.