We are looking for an experienced and motivated Logistics and Procurement Officer to join our team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall Logistics and Procurement strategy in order to maximize efficiency.
Main Duties but not limited to
- Driving operational efficiencies and dealing F2F with freight forwarder, 3PL and retail outlets;
- Ensuring that route to market is optimized and implement the agreed strategy to achieve customer service targets;
- Monitoring of agreed inbound/outbound KPI reports;
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders to ensure flawless execution for inventory processes;
- Implementing the procurement strategy while ensuring agreed customer service and quality at the optimum prices;
- Ensuring the best offers are received while exploring opportunities for long term relationship with suppliers;
- Ensuring that agreed processes are strictly followed up and highlighting any gaps to be addressed and the relevant CAPA implemented for Logistics and Procurement.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Diploma/Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields; Logistics, Transportation, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration.
- At least 2 years experience in Logistics / Procurement or Supply chain function.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP system & Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
- Highly organized and efficient in time management
- Ability to perform well without close supervision
- Ability to handle complaints
- Rational and analytic thinking
- Good communication and negotiation skills