BrandActiv is seeking for a dynamic and proactive Management Assistant to provide full administrative support (clerical and project-based) to the Chief Operating Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the job incumbent will be mainly required to:
- Manage the COO’s calendar and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Organise business travels – local or international.
- Collaborate with Head of Departments and provide administrative support for cross functional assignments.
- Coordinate with commercial heads to consolidate monthly sales reports and yearly commercial contracts.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, requests and handle them appropriately according to urgency and importance.
- Assist in meetings as assigned, take minutes of meetings and follow up on actions agreed.
- Prepare and modify various documents including correspondences, agendas, reports and minutes.
- Maintain and improve electronic and hard copy filing system and keep all records in a well organized and structured manner.
- Collaborate with business units, service providers and business partners as may be required.
- Write, prepare, modify, update or review COO’s communication and/or presentations.
- Manage and coordinate projects, events and initiatives as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial duties or in Business Administration.
- Above 5 years experience as a Confidential Secretary or administrative role
- Excellent oral and written communication required (Both English and French)
- Ability to operate with the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills coupled with a strong sense of autonomy, flexibility, agility and resilience.
- Proactive with a Service Excellence approach