Main Duties but not limited to
- Prepare and monitor marketing plan and objectives.
- Planning and organizing promotional activities.
- Building up business reviews.
- Track implementation of new product/brand launch.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any other equivalent.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Customer focused and people oriented.
- Creative and innovative.
- Fluent in English and French both in writing and speaking.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office package and Digital Marketing tools.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.