Main Duties but not limited to
- Data capturing and entry.
- Updating of current database with regards to supplier and logistics avenues.
- Provide support to the Supply chain staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a diploma from a recognised institution in any field like: Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, and/or Business Administration.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and Microsoft Office conversant.
- Attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient in time management.
- Ability to perform well without close supervision.
- Rational and analytic thinking.
- Team player.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.